28th Conference & Eco-Marketplace
Wed, February 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am EST - Thu, February 24, 2022 @ 5:00 pm EST
Looking for Innovative Landscape Solutions and Inspiration?
Join ELA on February 23 & 24, 2022 for the 28th Conference & Eco-Marketplace – all online. We’ll energize your practice and prepare you for the season ahead with two full days of research, field-tested expertise, and innovative case studies.
Wednesday sessions will explore landscapes designed for pollinator support including corridor ecology, pollinator habitat, and more. How can our landscape designs and our practices result in improved pollinator and other beneficial insect populations? Learn the latest research and find new information to help you prepare your landscapes for the future. Choose from two educational tracks:
Thursday sessions in three separate tracks provide insightful explorations of landscape design, land care practices, and current hot topics.
- Focus on Design sessions explore innovative urban park design, explain how watersheds can inform landscape design, examine the intersection of built and natural landscapes, and delve into a new garden ethic.
- Focus on Practice presentations share insights into innovative Yard Futures; delve into social aesthetic barriers; consider improved communication between arborists and designers; and offer suggestions for using native grasses, rushes, and sedges.
- Idea Exchange sessions lend opportunities to explore a wide range of thought-provoking topics from the growing problem of Amynthas agrestis (jumping worms) to the declining number of hummingbirds. Learn from Xerces new book 100 Plants to Feed the Monarch and explore the poisonous members of the Anacardiaceae family.
Click to view the full Conference Schedule.
Click to view Speaker Biographies.
Continuing Education Units are being sought. Check back for additional information.
2022 ELA Conference & Eco-Marketplace Pricing
|Early Discounts Through 1/31/22||Pricing After 1/31/22|
|ELA Member||Non-Member||ELA Member||Non-Member|
|February 27 Ticket||$115||$135||$130||$160|
|February 28 Ticket||$115||$135||$130||$160|
|Feb 27 & 28 Tickets||$190||$230||$230||$290|
|Student ticket: Either Feb 27 or Feb 28**||$50||$50||$50||$50|
**Proof of student enrollment must be provided upon request.
- Wed, February 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am EST
- Thu, February 24, 2022 @ 5:00 pm EST
- Event Category:
- Penny Lewis