2011 ELA Conference Speaker Handouts
Speakers scheduled for the ELA Conference on March 3, 2011 have provided the following session handouts:
- Kevin Beuttell: Designing Ornamental Gardens for Highly Effective Stormwater Infiltration
- Jerry Brunetti: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics: the Healthy Soil Triangle
- Jerry Brunetti: What Do Minerals Do?
- Robert Childs: Insects: What’s Coming Next?
- Ben Daniels: Ecological Choices: Product Substitutions
- George Irwin: Green Roofs, Walls, and Vertical Agriculture
- Jono Neiger: Investigating Native, Introduced, and Cultivated Plants for a Productive Landscape
- Lindsay Knapp: Reconnecting the Design Process to Local Ecosystems
- Ellen Sousa: Attracting “At Risk” Pollinators
- Carolyn Summers: Practical Challenges of Designing with Native Plants
- Michael Toohill: Species Richness Indicators in Landscape-Scale Restoration
- Thomas Touchet: The Use of Reference Systems in Restoration
Printed copies of these handouts will not be provided at the sessions. Please print the handouts and take them to the Conference if you want to reference them during the sessions.
Check back periodically for updates to this list.
Please note that not all speakers will provide their handouts in advance of the ELA Conference. If a handout is not provided in advance, the speaker will provide printed handouts at their session.