Understanding that there are different philosophies, opinions and views, in the arena of land stewardship, ELA promotes communication and education in a framework of respect and tolerance for differing viewpoints.
As a responsible organization, ELA exhibits and promotes courteous communication with a positive tone and in a respectful manner.
ELA reserves the right to refuse participation to individuals or organizations who undertake:
- Communication that may be libelous or defamatory.
- Communication that is threatening, injurious, or which may constitute or further any criminal offence.
- Communication that is defamatory, abusive, aggressive, or violent.
- Communication that constitutes harassment in any form.
- Communication that could be harmful to the reputation of the
Ecological Landscape Alliance.