Book early and receive more competitive rates online
Brandywine River Hotel
- Phone: (610) 388-1200
- Website: http://www.brandywinehotelpa.com/
- Rate: $116.00-125.00/night, ELA guests eligible to receive the AAA discounted rate of 10% discount
NOTIFY RESERVATIONS THAT THIS IS THE ELA ROOM RATE!
Discount is valid through November 11, 2015.
- Description: Brandywine Hotel occupies a very scenic location near the Brandywine River. This hotel is perfect choice to stay as it provides close proximity to many local attractions and beautiful tourist places. The hotel is designed to create a European milieu with classic décor and stylish interiors. The hotel Brandywine is one of the best Pennsylvania hotels. This is a family friendly hotel and provides all modern and advanced facilities. Some of the famous are attractions close to this hotel in Pennsylvania are QVC Studio Park, Delaware Art Museum, Nemours Mansion & Gardens, Brandywine Battlefield Park, Hagley Museum, Mt. Cuba and the Brandywine River Museum.
Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Phone: (610) 444-8995
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/phlks-fairfield-inn-and-suites-kennett-square-brandywine-valley/
- Rate: $114.00/night
- Description: At Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott located in historic Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, experience small town friendliness during each stay! Enjoy a tour of Longwood Gardens in the Mushroom Capital of the World! Stroll downtown Kennett Square and visit our shops, galleries and dine in our local restaurants. Bring the family along and walk one of our famous trails including the historic Kennett Square walking tour or the Brandywine Valley Wine Trail. We offer what you want including clean, comfortable guest rooms and friendly service. Enjoy our complimentary HOT breakfast, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness center and high speed Internet access. For added convenience, visit our 24 Hour Market located in the lobby of the hotel.
Hilton Garden Inn
- Phone: (610) 444-9100
- Rate: $139.00/night
- Description: Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square, a convenient choice among Kennett Square, PA hotels, is located only 40 minutes from Philadelphia International (PHL) Airport, and 45 minutes from downtown Philadelphia. We’re located just across the Delaware state line and offer easy access to downtown Wilmington, DE. Just off Route 1, this Kennett Square hotel is a short drive to many of the area’s most well-known attractions including Longwood Gardens, Winterthur Museum and Country Estate, Mt. Cuba and the Brandywine River Museum.
Inn at Mendenhall
- Phone: (610) 388-2100
- Website: https://www.choicehotels.com/pennsylvania/mendenhall/ascend-hotels/pa501?source=gglocaloz
- Rate: $129.00/night, book online or call hotel to book rooms and mention “ELA/Longwood Event” to receive discounted rate of $105.00/night – booking online may not result in discounted rate unless booked early
- No room availability for Saturday November 21, 2015 (in case you‘re planning on spending the weekend in the beautiful Delaware Valley)
- Description: Located in the heart of scenic Brandywine Valley is the Inn at Mendenhall, an award-winning Ascend Collection® hotel. Enjoy a well-rounded Pennsylvania getaway with ease as this boutique hotel in in Mendenhall, PA provides close proximity to local PA, DE and MD attractions. The Philadelphia International Airport and the Delaware (Wilmington) Amtrak Station are only a short drive from the hotel. Stick around for the weekend and enjoy the Sunday Champagne Brunch or grab a bite to eat at this Mendenhall hotel’s restaurant. All guest rooms offer paraben-free bath amenities, plush bathrobes, flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, coffee makers, desks, safes, irons, ironing boards, microwaves and refrigerators. If you love to live like a local when you’re traveling, the Inn at Mendenhall, as Ascend Hotel Collection Member hotel is the way to stay.
Planning your stay: A Sampling of Area Restaurants
- Half Moon Saloon
- Two StoneS Pub
- Lily Sushi and Grill
- Catherine’s Restaurant
- Sovanna Bistro
- La Verona
- Victory Brewing