Speakers scheduled for the ELA Conference on February 25 and 26, 2015 have provided the following session handouts. Check back periodically for updates to this list.
Please note that not all speakers provide handouts to compliment their presentation at the ELA Conference.
- Lisa Cowan, Studioverde Landscape Architecture
Naturalizing Hardscapes: Creative Approaches to Transforming Harsh Urban Spaces
- Kelly Gill, Xerces Society
Preventative Rx for the Landscape
- David Jacke, Dynamics Ecological Design
Mimicking Forest Ecosystems:
Designing Intentional Plant Communities
- Uli Lorimer, Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Locally Sourced: Growing Native Plants from Collected Seed
- Mary Owen, UMass Extension Turf Program
Fertilizer Regulations and Water Quality: A Look at Theory and Implementation
- Peter Van Berkum, VanBerkum Nursery
What is the Right Plant? New Plant Palettes for a Changing Climate
- Lauren Wheeler, Natural Resources Design, Inc.
Designing with Tree Preservation in Mind
Idea Exchange Panels