Speakers scheduled for the ELA Conference on March 7 and 8, 2012 have provided the following session handouts. Check back periodically for updates to this list.
Please note that not all speakers will provide their handouts in advance of the ELA Conference. If a handout is not provided in advance, the speaker will provide printed handouts at their session.
- John Ahern PhD: Water-Centric Sustainable Communities
- Mike Clough: Japanese Knotweed Control Solutions Identification and UK Mortgage Implications
- Ben Falk: Designs That Feed Us
- Jennifer Forman Orth: Going to Extremes: How Climate Change Could Impact Invasive Species
- CeCe Haydock: SITES on the Ground: Lessons from a Long Island Pilot Project
- Barbara Hobens: Knowing the “Enemy”: Practical Solutions for Deer and Other Pests
- Golden Love: Water Neutral Gardens: The Greywater Component
- Joe Magazzi: Our Neighbors Down Under: Microbes in the Soil
- Nanette Masi: Landscaping on the Edge: Creating Habitat Gardens
- Julie Richburg: Protecting Biodiversity: Prioritizing Invasive Control Efforts
Printed copies of these handouts will not be provided at the sessions. Please print the handouts and take them to the Conference if you want to reference them during the sessions.