On June 22 Join the Celebrate Native Plants Tour!
You can still register to visit native plant gardens on Saturday, June 22. Discover beautiful landscapes of native plants in Massachusetts and learn from those who design and maintain the landscapes. Sign up to visit gardens.
ELA Members: Vote for your Board
Check your email inbox for the ELA Annual Meeting notice, which includes your ballot for members of the 2019-20 Board of Directors. Ballots must be returned by July 15, 2019. The notice also includes details about the 2019 Summer Workshop: Let’s Talk Apples. We hope you’ll pack a bag lunch and join us at Tower Hill Botanic Garden for Annual Meeting and then stay to discuss orchards past, present, and future.
Eco Courses Now in Spanish
You have a few days remaining to access ELA’s new series of ecological landscape classes designed for native Spanish speakers for free. Starting July 1st, non-ELA members will be charged $10 per class; ELA members will still have free access.
Click on a title to get started now:
- Calidad del Aire y Jardineria Verde – Air Quality
- Fertilizantes y Hierba Cortada Compostaje – Fertilizer and Grass Cycling
- Introduccion A Cobertura (Mulch) Y Abono (Compost) – Introduction to Mulch and Compost
- Introduccion A Suelos – Introduction to Soils
- La Planta Correcta en el Lugar Correcto – Right Plant Right Place
- La Poda Para La Salud De La Planta – Pruning for Plant Health
- Manejo Integrado de Plagas MIP – Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- RIEGO #1 Interaccion Entre Agua – Plantas Y Suelos – Irrigation Part 1 of 2
- RIEGO Programacion del Riego – Irrigation Part 2 of 2
Virtual Coffee on Hiatus
We’re taking a break from volunteer coffee until later in the year. During the interim, if you are inspired by a great idea for a workshop, hear about a great webinar topic, or know of an opportunity ELA should explore, don’t hesitate to send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy all the ELA Membership Benefits – including free and discounted events.