23nd ELA Conference – Sustaining the Living Landscape
March 8 and 9, 2017
The 23rd Annual ELA Conference & Eco-Marketplace will take place on March 8 & 9, 2017 at the UMass Campus Center, Amherst, MA. Attendees will be immersed in a two-day exploration of ecological concepts that support living landscapes!
Explore topics ranging from the role of aesthetics in ecological restoration to the carnivore’s role in the soil foodweb as we look for ways to design, build, and restore the landscape.
March 8 includes:
* Two workshops: Power of Plants and Artful Stormwater Design
* Keynote speaker: Noel Kingsbury, master plantsman and author
Keynote Address: The Evolution of the Ecological Planting Design
March 9 features:
* Eight Speaker Sessions and four Idea Exchange panels covering a range of ecological topics including:
* Landscapes as a Source of Environmental Change
* The Art of Gardening—Techniques from Chanticleer
* The Science of Soil Biology During Extended Drought
* Native Grass and Wildflower Seeding
And much, much more!
Immerse yourself in this two-day exploration of principles and practices that support the living landscape.
Conference Details will be Available in December