Speakers scheduled for the ELA Conference on February 27 and 28, 2013 have provided the following session handouts. Check back periodically for updates to this list.
Please note that not all speakers will provide their handouts in advance of the ELA Conference. If a handout is not provided in advance, the speaker will provide printed handouts at their session.
- Reality Check on Rain Gardens: Kevin Beuttell, Stantec
- Drought? Nutrient Deficiency? Diagnosing Plant Symptoms: Dr. Nicholas Brazee, UMass Extension
- Nibbling on Natives, Russ Cohen, MA Dept. of Fish & Game
- Water Flows & Woes: Design Aesthetics that Integrate Water Management, Lisa Cowan, Studioverde and Heather Heimarck, The Landscape Institute at the BAC
Water Features Natural Context
Water Features Built Context
- Carbon, Gardening, & Soils: Dale Hendricks
- Soil the Underlying Factor: Dr. Geoffrey Kuter, Agresource, Inc.
- Phytoremediation: Selected Plants for Urban Restoration: Kate Kennen, Kennen Landscape Architecture
- Creating a Healthy Ecosystem for Growing Fruit: Michael Phillips, Lost Nation Orchards
- Connecting Corridors, Martha’s Vineyard Wildtype & the Pollinator Crisis: Tim Boland, Polly Hill Arboretum
Printed copies of these handouts will not be provided at the sessions. Please print the handouts and take them to the Conference if you want to reference them during the sessions.